AAA Student Competition
The American Advertising Awards Competition: Student Division, is a unique national awards program designed specially for college students. Work entered at the local level can advance to the regional and national judging, just like the work entered by professionals across the country.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-or part-time in an accredited U.S. post-secondary educational institution
- Student interns are eligible to enter
- Submitted work must have been developed specifically for this competition, from previous projects or other student contests (work must be created while the entrant is a student not employed in the advertising industry)
How to Enter
- Complete the entry application by Friday, January 20, 2023.
- All required fields must be completed for competition entry to be valid.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of local advertising, marketing, and graphic design professionals. Winning entries will be forwarded to District 6, the regional level of competition which includes Indiana, Illinois, and Michigan.